FIESTA CHICKEN LASAGNA
1 box Barilla oven ready lasagna noodles
2 jars thick and chunky salsa, 1 jar drained well
1/2 pound chicken breast tenderloins, cut into bite sized pieces
2 cans seasoned black beans, drained REALLY well
2 bunches green onions, thinly sliced
3 cups shredded Jack cheese
1/4+ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spread a layer of the salsa on the bottom of the pan.
- Top with a layer of the lasagna noodles.
- Top with an even layer of chicken pieces, beans, salsa, cilantro, onions and cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times, ending with cheese.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15-20 minutes.
- Recover and let stand 10 minutes before cutting.