Pillsbury Crescent Rolls or Pizza Dough
cooked bacon strips
baby swiss slices
aged white cheddar slices
hard salami slices
oven roasted turkey slices
Egg Butter wash
- Using two of the crescent triangles create a rectangle for each sandwich.
- Layer desired ingredients within the rectangle.
- Top with two more crescent triangles and seal edges.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until pastry is golden and cheese is melted.
- Brush with egg butter wash.
- Bake another 3-5 minutes
- Cool 2 minutes before cutting into squares and stacking.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!