2 cups minus 2 tablespoons cake flour
1 2/3 cups bread flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
1 1/4 cups unsalted butter
1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
1 1/4 cup tablespoons sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons PURE vanilla
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4 ounces BAKER's bittersweet chocolate, grated or chopped in your food processor
1 cup milk chocolate chips
4 ounce package Diamond walnut topping pieces
- Sift together flours, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, blending well.
- Add vanilla just until combined.
- Gradually add flour mixture until all combined.
- Fold in nuts and chocolates.
- Roll dough into log and wrap dough in plastic for 24-36 hours before baking.*
- Preheat oven to 350 °.
- Line cookie sheet with Parchment paper.
- Unwrap dough and slice into 1/4 inch cookies.
- Lightly sprinkle each slice with sea salt.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.