2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and drained*
2 pound pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard mayonnaise mixture
1 cup beer**
salt and pepper, to taste
- Place sauerkraut on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Cut tenderloin in half and lay on top of sauerkraut.
- Generously salt and pepper meat.
- Spread Dijon on top of meat.
- Pour beer over around meat.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
- Remove meat to cutting board and shred using 2 forks.
- Serve on thick toast layers with sauerkraut and with sliced red onion.
*I used a local organic sauerkraut as is without rinsing or draining
**I used a pumpkin ale and used ALL of it
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!