HOME ON THE RANGE BRUNCH CASSEROLE
3 cups frozen shredded hash browns
3/4 cup shredded cheddar/Jack cheese combo
1 cup small diced ham pieces
1 small bunch green onions, sliced thin
1 4 ounce can green chiles, drained REALLY well
1 1/2 cups milk
4 JUMBO eggs, beaten
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 2 quart baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Arrange potatoes loosely at the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Sprinkle ham pieces, green chiles and onion pieces on top of cheese.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the potato mixture.
- Top loosely with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve with salsa, taco sauce or sour cream.