2-2 1/2 pound pork loin, cut into 1 inch chunks
3/4 cup Hoisin sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
2 teaspoons sriracha
4 cloves garlic, minced
- Place pork pieces in a large zip log bag.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sriracha, ketchup and honey until well blended.
- Add brown sugar and garlic and mix well.
- Pour over pork pieces and toss to coat.
- Marinate for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cover baking pan with heavy duty foil*.
- Remove pork pieces from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place pork pieces on baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Turn pork pieces and brush with reserve marinade.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.