1/2 cup orange juice
3/4 cup KIKKOMAN stir fry sauce
1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
1/2 pound ground pork
2 slices sourdough bread, torn into pieces
2 JUMBO eggs, beaten
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1/4 cup rice, prepared per package
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together 1/4 cup of the stir fry sauce and 1 tablespoon of orange juice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl toss bread pieces with remaining orange juice - let stand 5 minutes.
- Add the meat, eggs, rice and green onions and remaining fry sauce to the bread bowl. Knead together with your hands until well blended.
- Shape into a loaf and place into the center of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake 1 hour or until cooked through, basting with the reserved stir fry sauce during the last 10-20 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.