1 (6 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade, thawed
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon APPLE CIDER vinegar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons cold water
- Arrange chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Combine the lemonade concentrate, brown sugar, ketchup and apple cider vinegar until well blended.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours depending on thickness of meat. If in a hurry you can use tenders and cook for half the time.
- Remove chicken pieces from crockpot and keep warm.
- Transfer liquid to a saucepan and simmer over medium heat.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and cold water until well blended.
- Gradually add the cornstarch mixture to the lemonade mixture, stirring constantly.
- When thickened, serve over chicken.