1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1/4 cup melted butter
1-1/2 chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Juice 1/2 of orange.
- Section other half of orange.
- In a small sauce pan whisk together the orange juice and green Tabasco sauce.
- Add the butter, garlic and chicken broth.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes until well blended and slightly reduced.
- Spray a baking pan with pure.
- Toss together the chicken and green onions. Arrange in baking dish. Add orange sections.
- Pour sauce over top.
- Bake 30 minutes. Serve with Parmesan Potatoes and tortillas.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!