1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic, minced
juice of 1 lemon
20 slices cocktail bread, flavor of choice
8 slices bacon, browned and crumbled
2 leaves roamine, washed and chopped small
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
4 ounces sliced white cheddar cheese
- Heat broiler.
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic and lemon juice.
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Place under broiler for 1 minute to toast bread slices.
- Turn bread slices over and spread with mayonnaise mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Broil 1 minute until cheese begins to melt.
- Top with torn romaine, crumbled bacon and tomato pieces.