BROCCOLI GREEN BEAN ALMOND SAUTE'2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1/3 pound green beans, trimmed
1 broccoli crown, chopped small
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add vegetables and saute' until tender.
- Add soy sauce and white balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and white pepper.
- Add almonds, blend well and heat through.
- This dish is good hot OR cold!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!