BLACK RASPBERRY GLAZED CHICKEN4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons butter
1 bunch green onions, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon sea salt, halved
1/3 cup blackberry preserves
2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic, sauteing until translucent and fragrant.
- Sprinkle over chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet and saute' until done.
- Remove chicken from skillet & keep warm.
- Reduce heat. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, preserves, vinegar, & pepper, stirring constantly until the preserves melt.
- Spoon sauce over chicken, and its done!
- Serve with buttered noodles or rice.