HOT PIZZA SAUCE DIP1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon dried Italian Seasoning
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
2 tablespoons green onion slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning, spread onto bottom of 8" mini baker stoneware pan.
- In a small bowl combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the mozzarella cheese mixture: sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese mixture.
- Top with green onion.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with sliced French bread or fresh vegetables for dipping.
- Yield - 14 servings
GARDEN TOMATO SALSA
6 cups chopped tomatoes
1 bunch cilantro, chopped fine
1 medium Vidalia onion, chopped fine
Juice of 1 lime
4 cloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons olive oil
jalapeno, minced to taste
- Toss all together and chill 24-48 hours before serving.
- You end up with about 7 1/2 cups of salsa.
4 tablespoons butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon minced garlic, jar
1 egg yolk, beaten
1/2 teaspoon thyme
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Gradually add heavy cream, stirring constantly.
- Stir in salt, pepper and grated Parmesan cheese and stir constantly until melted.
- Whisk in egg quickly and heat through.
- Toss and serve immediately.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!