1 pound ground chuck
sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
1 small can jalapenos, drained and chopped (save a small amount for the mayo)
1 small can green chiles, drained and chopped
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 slices pepper jack cheese
jalapeno mayo (small amount of minced jalapenos whisked into mayo)
caramelized onions - 1 small Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- Combine ground chuck, jalapenos, green chiles, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- Form into 3 patties. Refrigerate for several hours.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and minced jalapenos. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Sear and brown patties, turning frequently until cooked through.
- While cooking the patties, melt a small amount of butter in another pan and caramelize onions to desired doneness.
- When burgers are done, top with cheese, mayonnaise and caramelized onions.
2 pounds baby red potatoes
sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
1/4 cup melted butter
- Scrub potatoes.
- Boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes until cool enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9x9 shallow baking dish with PURE.
- Place potatoes on bottom in an even layer.
- Smash each potato slightly.
- Evenly sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Pour melted butter evenly over top.
- Bake 30 minutes until crunchy and bubbling.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!