On the weekends when we are going to be home all day, I LOVE the smell of something scrumptious cooking and this recipe is one of my favorites. The great thing about this recipe though is that it's great for working moms during the week too.ALL DAY MEATBALLS
1 1/2 pounds ground beef*
4 slices stale sourdough bread made into crumbs
1 JUMBO egg, beaten
1 medium Vidalia onion, finely chopped
1 can cream of golden mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups beef broth
1 can diced tomatoes with garlic and herbs
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon basil
- With your hands mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion and half the seasonings.
- Spray the bottom of the slow cooker lightly with PURE.
- Gently lay the meatballs in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Mix together the soup, broth and tomatoes.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook 7-9 hours on low.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!