black beans, drained well
KNORR creamy rice mix
4 ounce green chiles, drained well
2 cups rotisserie chicken pieces
15 ounce can HATCH green enchilada sauce
2 cups shredded cojack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a large baking dish.
- Prepare KNORR rice mix as directed.
- In a large bowl combine chicken pieces, black beans, green chiles, rice and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Spread sour cream on each tortilla.
- Add a scoop of the chicken mixture.
- Layer in baking dish seam side down.
- When baking dish is full, evenly pour the enchilada sauce over the enchilads.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over all enchiladas.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!