8 slices raisin bread
2 medium ripe bananas
1 cup milk
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
3 JUMBO eggs
1/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
2 teaspoons vanilla
powdered sugar garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x9 baking dish with PAM.
- Layer 4 slices of bread in the bottom.
- Slice the bananas over the slices of bread.
- Top with the other 4 slices.
- In a food processor blend remaining ingredients until smooth consistency and pour over bread.
- Let stand 5 minutes or overnight.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or 50-55 minutes (if it was refrigerated) until knife comes out clean.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and maple syrup.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!