PLANS FOR THIS WEEK... NOT MANY!
TODAY I AM CELEBRATING LIFE.
On 12-29-2010 my life changed forever with a cancer diagnosis so of course I made a BUCKET LIST. No, not because I'm dying, but because I'm living. I'm doing well and recovering. Miracles DO happen. Then life kinda got out of control and I forgot about it. It is time to start thinking about it again make some fun plans.
There are so many things I want to do before I do die, but there never seems to be enough time, money or energy so I'm making a list as I go and changing that. I'm fortunate that I have already done so many things, but there are so many more yet to do! I no longer stress out over the small things and they were right, they are all small things!
- # 1 -
eat a hangover burger- 12-28-11
- # 2 - go to a PRO football game
- # 3 - go to a PRO hockey game
- # 4 - finish my novels
- # 5 - finish my cookbooks
- # 6 - get published
- # 7 - Go to Vermont/New England and see the changing colors in the fall
- # 8 - Go to Disneyworld/Epcot Center
- # 9 - Go to an Olympics
- #10 - Get a postcard series of pictures published
- #11 - Go white water rafting
- #12 - Go Deep Sea Fishing (if only for the pictures)
- #13 - Design and publish a quilt pattern
- #14 - Travel 1st Class
- #15 - ...
Every time I update this list I will change to the current date to show my progress.