3 cups cooked and shredded rotisserie chicken
6 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sour cream
1 can original Rotel tomatoes and chiles, drained VERY well
1 small can green chiles, drained VERY well
1 bunch green onions, sliced lengthwise and then again in half moons
sea salt and pepper, to taste
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and jack Mexican mix cheese
6 inch flour tortillas
Canola oil for frying
Salsa, sour cream, guacamole and taco sauce for dipping
- In a large bowl combine the chicken pieces, cream cheese, sour cream, Rotel tomatoes and chiles and shredded cheese until well blended.
- Fill each tortilla with two heaping tablespoons of chicken mixture towards one side and then roll tightly. Place seam side down on a platter. DO NOT begin frying until they are all filled.
- Add enough oil to a large skillet to generously cover the bottom. Heat to medium.
- Cook tortillas seam side down and then turning to brown all the way around.
- DO NOT crowd the pan.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite sauces.