ORANGE LEMON ORANGE ROUGHY
1 tablespoon avocado oil
4 – 6 ounce orange roughy fillets
1 LARGE orange, juiced
1 LARGE lemon, juiced
1 lemon, quartered for serving
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1 tablespoon butter
chopped green onion tops
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Arrange fillets in the skillet, and drizzle with orange juice and lemon juice.
- Season to taste with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Plate fillets.
- Whisk butter into pan drippings quickly. Pour over fillets.
- Top with green onion tops.
- Serve immediately.