POPCORN RANCH BAKED CHICKEN
1 LARGE egg
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup WONDRA flour
1/2 cup yellow
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
2 tablespoons Ranch Popcorn Seasoning (pampered chef)
1 teaspoon baking powder
4-8 chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk milk and egg together.
- In another bowl sift together the flour, corn meal, ba
- Place on sheet pan.king powder, seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Wash and dry chicken pieces.
- Dredge chicken pieces in cornmeal mixture, shaking off excess.
- Dip chicken pieces into the egg mixture and then into corn meal mixture again and place on sheet pan skin side up.
- Spray tops lightly with non-stick cooking spray (this helps make the tops crispy)
- Bake 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.