This is a SUPER simple and seriously savory brunch recipe!
EVERYTHING BAGEL DUTCH BABY
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup WHOLE milk
4 LARGE eggs, room temperature
1 + 1/2 tablespoons EVERYTHING Bagel spice mix
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
2 green onions, sliced thin
Sour cream, for garnish and serving
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Add cast iron skillet to oven to heat.
- In a blender add the flour, milk, eggs and 1/2 tablespoon seasoning.
- Blend on low until well combined, making sure to scrape down the sides of loose ingredients. Blend again 10 seconds until smooth and foamy.
- Add butter to skillet to melt.
- When butter is melted add batter to pan and sprinkle with remaining spice mix.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until puffed and golden brown around the edges.
- Top with bacon pieces, green onions and a dollop of sour cream.
- Serve immediately.