These little gems are so easy and light, but look really decadent and like you spent all day on them!
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CUPS
60 mini phyllo shells
1 + 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup creamy JIF peanut butter
1 1/2 cups FRESH heavy cream
1/4 cup Kraft caramel balls, chopped for garnish
- Add 1 cup of the chocolate chips into a glass mixing bowl. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture.
- Transfer to a ziploc bag. Chill until ready to use.
- When ready to serve, pipe filling into phyllo shells and sprinkle with chopped caramel and chocolate pieces.