Using the air fryer to make these chicken wings is, in my opinion, THE best way to prepare them. They are PERFECTLY seasoned, SUPER crisp, salty, peppery and garlicky ALL at the same time! They have crisp salty skins with a hint of garlic, lemon and pepper in EVERY bite. These are seasoned to perfection and cook so fast with no marinating required!
LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS (AIR FRYER) serves 4
1 pound chicken wing drummettes
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 tablespoon Frank’s Original hot sauce
2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon Hidden Valley ranch powder
- Thoroughly pat dry chicken wings with paper towels and place in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the hot sauce and avocado oil.
- Toss to coat in oil and hot sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, lemon pepper and ranch seasoning.
- Toss to evenly coat with seasoning.
- Place on air frying basket, spacing evenly and air fry at 400˚ for 7 minutes per side, a total of 14 minutes, or until chicken wings are crisp and golden brown on the outside.
- Serve with a side of your favorite ranch or bleu cheese dressing. We use Bob’s Big Boy.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!