QUICK & EASY CHICKEN CHILI
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, frozen
2 cups homemade chicken broth, frozen
1 can cream of potato soup
1 jar dried beef, chopped
1 Williams chili mix package
1 can chopped green chilies
- Place frozen chicken breasts on the bottom.
- Pour green chilies over chicken pieces.
- Top with cream of potato soup.
- Top with frozen broth.
- Sprinkle chili seasoning mix on top of chicken broth.
- Top with beef pieces.
- Slow cook on high for 2 hours. Reduce to low for 6 hours. Or cook on low 10 hours.
As the slow cooker heats up, the broth will melt absorbing the chili seasoning mix which will then be absorbed by the potato soup and by the end of the day you have a huge bowl of wonderful yummy goodness perfect for a crisp fall evening. Serve with cheddar cheese biscuits.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!