8 ounces creamy YOPLAIT orange yogurt
2 tablespoons QUALITY honey
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped
11 ounce can mandarin orange segments, drained WELL
2 celery stalks, chopped
4 green onions, halved and sliced thin
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
Juice of 1 lemon
- Whisk together the yogurt, honey, salt and pepper.
- Toss apple pieces in the lemon juice.
- Discard the juice.
- Add the celery, carrots and nuts and toss well.
- Drizzle yogurt mixture over veggies and toss to coat.
- Fold in peanuts and orange segments.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over chopped romaine if desired.