1/3 cup WONDRA flour
2 LARGE eggs
1 tablespoon heavy cream
FRESH chopped Flat Leaf parsley
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
1 cup QUALITY white wine
1 cup chicken stock
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
4 tablespoons avocado oil
4 tablespoons butter
Juice of 1 LARGE lemon
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
- Beat eggs in a large shallow dish.
- Whisk in the heavy cream and FRESH ground salt and pepper.
- Add half the chopped parsley to the egg mixture.
- Add Parmesan cheese to egg mixture, mixing well. Set aside.
- Heat avocado oil and half of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip chicken breasts in the flour, shaking off any excess and then the egg wash and then into flour again.
- Add chicken to the hot pan and cooking 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to a hot plate and keep warm.
- Increase the heat.
- Add wine and chicken stock, stirring to blend.
- Add the garlic and lemon juice, cooking several minutes until slightly reduced.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add the remaining chopped parsley and butter, whisking until butter is melted.
- Return the chicken to the sauce, turning to coat for 30 seconds or so.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs.