3/4 pound ground beef
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon ricotta cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
FRESH ground salt and pepper, to taste
1 batch authentic meat sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a large bowl combine your breadcrumbs, ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 tablespoons meat sauce, egg, salt and pepper.
- Add ground beef and minimally mix by hand JUST until well blended.
- Form 6 meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet that has been lined with foil.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- While meat balls cook, heat sauce in large skillet.
- When meatballs are finished baking add them to sauce, turning to coat.
- Toast buns.
- Plate bun bottoms.
- Add a meatball to each bun bottom and top with a spoonful of meat sauce.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Add bun tops.
- Serve with salad.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!