MISO GINGER CHICKEN
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon minced ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon Sriracha
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon miso paste
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos
2 green onions, sliced
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
- Wash and dry chicken breasts.
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Add avocado oil.
- Generously season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Sear chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Add green onions, ginger and garlic, cooking until fragrant and beginning to soften.
- Add liquid aminos, miso paste, honey, vinegar and sriracha, whisking to blend well.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Return chicken to sauce and turn to coat.
- Serve over rice.
This looks and sounds like a delicious festive meal. Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party. Have a great week.ReplyDelete
Looks so good. We love chicken and this definitely spices things up. Thanks so much for sharing at Love Your Creativity. Happy Memorial Day weekend.ReplyDelete
Love this chicken dish. Congratulations, you are being featured on Thursday Favorite Things. I hope you stop by. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2021/06/thursday-favorite-things-party.html