- In a medium size bowl stir together the pineapple preserves, apple butter or jelly, mustard, horseradish and pepper.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese on a platter and pour sauce over top.
- Serve with crackers.
- APPETIZERS~DIPS & FINGER FOODS
- BREADS, BISCUITS, MUFFINS & PASTRIES
- BRUNCH & EGGS
- CROCK POT SLOW COOK
- MEATS~BEEF, CHICKEN, & PORK
- SAUCES, SEASONINGS, GRAVIES, CONDIMENTS, RUBS & DRESSINGS
- SIDES, POTATOES, PASTAS & RICES
- SOUPS, STEWS & CHILIS
- XYZ ETC...
- MENU PLANS
- CRAFTS & PROJECTS
- JOURNEYS & TRAVELS
- WHERE I PARTY
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
I found this recipe in an old cookbook and it sounded ODD and I have NO idea where the name came from, but just awesome enough to try. It made just a couple changes, but it really makes an awesome appetizer. The recipe apparently has a convoluted history of unknown origin... Billie's friend Nancy too the recipe to a garden club Christmas Party. She had gotten the recipe from her brother-in-law's niece...
JEZEBEL SAUCE 18 ounce jar SMUCKER'S pineapple preserves 18 ounce jar SMUCKER'S apple butter or jelly 3.75 ounce jar Inglehoffer (German) horseradish 1 tablespoon Coleman's dry mustard 1 teaspoon FRESH ground pepper 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 box wheat thins