4 1 inch thick pork chops
4 LARGE cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1/3 cup Bragg’s Amino Acids
Juice of 1 LARGE tangerine
3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
3/4 tablespoon Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
2 teaspoons FRESH ground sea salt
1 teaspoon FRESH ground black pepper
1 tablespoon PURE maple syrup
2 tablespoons apricot pineapple jam
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons for later.
- Pour over pork chops and marinate, turning frequently, for 2-4 hours before grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Oil the grate.
- Arrange chops on grill sear 5-7 minutes per side.
- Heat reserve marinade in a small sauce pan.
- Brush chops on both sides with the hot marinade as you remove them from the grill and place them on the platter.
- Serve immediately.
- If you prefer a thinner chop, be sure and adjust the cooking times! Thinner chops take considerably LESS cooking time, usually only 2 minutes per side!
- This recipe is best with FRESH green vegetables like asparagus or broccolini, slaws or salads. I also like to grill orange slices slathered in the sauce to go with the whole meal.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!