PINEAPPLE PEANUT BUTTER RIBS
3 1/2 pounds baby back ribs, cut in half
11.5 ounce frozen juice concentrate (orange pineapple) thawed
6 ounces pineapple juice
1/2 cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup fresh minced cilantro
2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Whisk together the juice concentrate, liquid aminos, peanut butter, cilantro, ginger, garlic and sugar. Reserve 3/4 cup for dipping sauce later.
- Place ribs in a large ziplock bag or marinated.
- Pour marinade over top and turn ribs to coat, cover and seal.
- Marinade for 8 hours or overnight, turning ribs periodically.
- Remove ribs from marinade.
- Stand ribs around the slow cooker if deep enough. If not, loosely layer ribs in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to LOW and cook 5 more hours.
- Heat reserved sauce and served with ribs for dipping.