4 boneless pork tenderloin pork chops, pounded to 1/4 inch thick
2 eggs, well beaten
Fresh ground black pepper and salt, to taste
1/2 cup Wondra flour
2 tablespoons avocado oil
4 tablespoons butter
1 pound mushrooms, sliced thin
1 small bunch green onions, sliced thin
1 cup sweet Marsala wine
1 cup beef broth
2 teaspoons cornstarch or Wondra gravy flour
1/2 cup heavy cream
Buttered egg noodles
Chopped flat leaf parsley
- Heat oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Generously season pork pieces with fresh ground black pepper and salt.
- Dredge pork pieces through egg and then flour before adding to skillet.
- Cook 3-4 minutes per side until browned and cooked through (based on thickness). Set aside and keep warm.
- Add onions and mushrooms to the skillet cooking 5-6 minutes until golden.
- Add Marsala wine and beef broth, scraping bits from bottom of pan as you deglaze it.
- Cook 5-6 minutes until liquid is reduced by half.
- Whisk the cornstarch into the heavy cream until smooth.
- When Marsala is reduced and a deep rich color, add the cornstarch mixture and cook 2 minutes until begins to bubble and thicken.
- Remove from heat.
- Add remaining butter.
- Return pork chops to pan, turning to coat.
- Serve over buttered noodles.
- Top with sauce and chopped flat leaf parsley.