4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced or pounded thin
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons Meyer Lemon olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
2 sprigs Lemon thyme, leaves pulled and stems discarded
1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
salt and pepper, to taste
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter and olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, cooking until golden on both sides.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add garlic, stirring to brown until aromatic.
- Add wine, cream, thyme and tarragon.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add parsley.
- Add chicken pieces back in and coat with sauce.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.