We began the work on the backyard this past week. It seemed like it was going to be a straight forward project, but alas this too is a HORRIBLE pain in the butt. As with everything in the house nothing outside is square or level either.
After we get it leveled with the sand we will still need a couple pallets full of pavers and sod before we can even sit and enjoy a glass of wine on the new patio. This is before the "PRETTY" side goes up.
There are several things we would do different if we were staying, but all in all it looks like it will turn out well and at the very least be "turnkey" for the buyer.
- APPETIZERS~DIPS & FINGER FOODS
- BREADS, BISCUITS, MUFFINS & PASTRIES
- BRUNCH & EGGS
- CROCK POT SLOW COOK
- MEATS~BEEF, CHICKEN, & PORK
- SAUCES, SEASONINGS, GRAVIES, CONDIMENTS, RUBS & DRESSINGS
- SIDES, POTATOES, PASTAS & RICES
- SOUPS, STEWS & CHILIS
- XYZ ETC...
- MENU PLANS
- CRAFTS & PROJECTS
- JOURNEYS & TRAVELS