APPLE PIE SNICKERDOODLES
1 cup butter, room temperature
2 large eggs
2 3/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Sift together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add in flour mixture until well blended.
1 tablespoon apple pie spice
- Combine sugar and apple pie spice until well blended.
- Form cookie dough into small balls about walnut sized.
- Roll each cookie ball in the sugar spice mixture and place on un-greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 2 minutes before placing on wire rack to cool completely.
- Decorations are melted candy bark and sprinkle.