APPLE PIE SNICKERDOODLES
1 cup butter, room temperature
2 large eggs
2 3/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Sift together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add in flour mixture until well blended.
1 tablespoon apple pie spice
- Combine sugar and apple pie spice until well blended.
- Form cookie dough into small balls about walnut sized.
- Roll each cookie ball in the sugar spice mixture and place on un-greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 2 minutes before placing on wire rack to cool completely.
- Decorations are melted candy bark and sprinkle.
OH these sounds SOOOO good!! Merry Christmas to you dearest Gal!! xoxoReplyDelete
Thank you my sweet friend. Merry Christmas to you and your family!Delete