4 chicken steaks or 2 large breasts, halved
WONDRA flour for dredging
2 JUMBO eggs
1 handful of fresh cilantro, chopped fine
4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 cup Moscato white wine
1 cup chicken stock
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons Avocado oil
4 tablespoons butter
Juice of 1 large lime
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to warm.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, half of the cilantro and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese. Pour into a shallow dish large enough to fit a chicken breast.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper, give them a light beat.
- In another shallow dish, add the flour and a little more salt and pepper.
- Heat the Avocado oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium high heat.
- Dredge the chicken thoroughly in the flour followed by the egg wash, coating to cover well.
- Cook on each side about 4-5 minutes (depending on thickness) until golden and cooked through.
- Remove chicken to warm plate in oven and let rest.
- Turn the heat up under the same pan and add your wine whisking well.
- Add the crushed garlic.
- Add the lime juice.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Add the remainder of chopped cilantro.
- Add the remainder of butter and reduce the sauce for 2 minutes on full heat until it starts to thicken.
- Return the chicken to the sauce and turn to coat in sauce.
- Plate chicken immediately and top with sauce.