PARMESAN PEPPERONI CHICKEN aka PIZZA CHICKEN
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
8-12 pieces pepperoni
2-4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 small red onion, sliced thin into rings
2 cloves garlic, minced
Juice from 1 lemon
salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay chicken breast in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with pepperoni slices.
- Top with garlic and onion slices.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and Mozzarella is beginning to brown.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.