6 bacon strips cooked crisp and crumbled
1 1/2 pounds hamburger
1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
2 cups green giant frozen corn, thawed
2 large Yukon potatoes, sliced
Land o' Lakes American Cheese Slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss bacon and corn together.
- Layer potatoes over top.
- Generously salt and pepper the potatoes.
- Place a thin layer of cheese slices over potatoes.
- Brown hamburger and onions together. Salt and pepper well while meat is browning. Drain off fat.
- Layer over the potatoes and top with another layer of potatoes.
- Salt and pepper again and layer with another layer of cheese.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15 minutes.