1 medium head cabbage, chopped
2 large Walla Walla Onions, chopped
1/4 cup avocado oil
3/4 teaspoon fresh ground sea salt
3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place cabbage and onions in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss to coat well.
- Transfer to shallow roasting pan.
- Roast 15 minutes, stir and roast another 15 minutes or so until soft and slightly browned.
- Return cabbage to large bowl and add chives, tarragon and dressing, tossing to coat.
- Let Salad rest 5-10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
2 tablespoons avocado oil
2 tablespoons creamed horseradish
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground sea salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk together. Set aside.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!