4 boneless skinless chicken breast steak, very thin*
1 Large Asian apple, sweet, peeled, cored and sliced thin **
10 crispy bacon strips, cut in half
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese + 1/2 cup for topping
2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
4 ounces whipped cream cheese (any flavor you like)
4 green onions, minced
Fresh cracked salt black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay chicken breasts flat on work surface. Generously salt and pepper each chicken breast to taste.
- Spread 1 ounce of cream cheese on each breast.
- Divide green onions on chicken.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Lay 2 slices of bacon on each breast.
- In a single layer add 4 slices of apple.
- Roll each chicken piece just until closed and place in a greased baking dish seam down.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper on top.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bacon slices.
- Cover and bake chicken for 30-35 minutes.
- Add more cheese if necessary, uncover and bake 5 more minutes.
**My apple slicer is a 16 slice which I love for nice thin slices.
Oh my goodness Tamy - this recipe is calling my name all the way!! Definitely a keeper! Perfect Fall deliciousness. xoxoReplyDelete
These were sooooo good. And they were sooo easy. I made them when I had time in the morning and baked them in the evening. Enjoy them.ReplyDelete