CRUST - do NOT over mix
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour + flour for rolling
1/4 teaspoon fine ground sea salt
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, chopped
3 tablespoons ice cold water
- In food processor pulse flour, salt and sugar until combined.
- Add butter pieces, pulsing until becomes coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle with ice water.
- Pulse again JUST until dough is crumbly, but holds together when squeezed together. You can add 1-2 more tablespoons as necessary to get desired texture.
- Form dough into a disc, wrap in plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour.
2 1/2 pounds white peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
1 bag frozen blackberries, thawed and drained well
1/4 cup light brown sugar
2 tablespoons Wondra flour
- Toss fruit together and then sprinkle with flour and brown sugar tossing again until well coated.
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup Wondra flour
1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, chopped
- Combine flour, brown sugar and rolled oats.
- Using your hands add butter and work into large crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lightly flour rolling pin and work surface.
- Roll out dough to 12 inches.
- Place dough in a 9 inch pie pan or make free form galette on prepared cookie sheet.
- Add filling and top with crumble mixture.
- Bake 1 hour until golden and bubbly.
- Let cool on wire rack 1-2 hours before serving.
Wow its the picturethat attracted me Tamy. The crumble is yum.ReplyDelete
Thank you - it was gobbled up here!Delete