3 cups flaked pink salmon
1/2 cup mayonnaise
Juice of 1 lemon juice
Fresh ground salt and black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
1 package of prepared pie dough or puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix together the salmon, mayonnaise, lemon juice and parsley until well blended.
- Roll dough into four 4x8 inch oblongs.
- Arrange the first oblong pastry on 1 side of a jelly roll pan.
- Fill the dough with salmon mixture not going all the way to the edge.
- Fold over the top and crimp the edges, sealing well.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Make a few slashes on top to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 12 -15 minutes.