LEMON GOAT CHEESE CHICKEN BUNDLES
1 chicken breast per person
1 ounce goat cheese per person
Juice of 1 lemon
Baby Asparagus spears
1 tablespoon butter per breast
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness. I place them between 2 sheets of wax paper and use a rolling pin.
- Salt and pepper each breast.
- Spread a layer of goat cheese.
- place several asparagus spears on one edge of the breast and begin rolling. Secure with a cooking band.
- Roll chicken bundle in egg wash.
- Dredge chicken bundle in Panko crumbs and place in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and melted butter.
- Bake 30-45 minutes until chicken is cooked through.