COUCH POTATO BARS
4 cups pretzel sticks, ground fine
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons sugar
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup potato chips, crumbled
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 9x9 baking dish with foil.
- Combine pretzel crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press into pan.
- Sprinkle bacon and chocolate chips over pretzel crust.
- Sprinkle potato chips over bacon and chocolate chips.
- Drizzle condensed milk evenly over the top.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes on the counter and then chill in refrigerator for an hour.
- Once bars are completely cooled, melt peanut butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Drizzle peanut butter over top.
- Remove foil from pan and cut into bars.
- Keep refrigerated.