WALNUT BALSAMIC LONDON BROIL
2 1/2 pound London Broil
6 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup walnut oil
1 tablespoon avocado oil
Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk together vinegar, oil and garlic.
- Marinade 6 hours, turning every 45 minutes, if you can.
- When ready to roast, pour off marinade and pat roast dry.
- In an oven safe skillet heat a tablespoon of avocado oil over medium high heat.
- Season each side of roast with salt and pepper.
- Brown roast until nice and brown.
- Transfer skillet to oven and roast until thermometer reads 130 degrees for medium rare (about 15 minutes).
- Let Rest 15 minutes before slicing.