SWEET & SPICY MANDARIN TANGERINE CHICKEN
2 large chicken pieces, cut into bite sized pieces
2 stalks celery, sliced thin
1 bunch green onions, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup carrots, sliced diagonally
1 cup snap peas, cleaned and halved
2 tangerines, peeled, halved and sectioned
1 small head broccoli, cleaned and pieced
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 cup Franks Sweet Chili Sauce
1/4 cup tangerine juice (orange juice is good too)
Juice of 1 lemon
- In a small sauce pan whisk together the lemon juice, tangerine juice, sweet chili sauce and red pepper flakes bring to a slow boil. Turn off the heat.
- Heat sesame oil in wok or wok type pan over medium high heat.
- Add garlic until fragrant.
- Dredge chicken pieces in Wondra flour and add to pan when oil is hot. Stir fry until chicken pieces are brown and cooked through. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Add more oil if necessary and then stir fry the celery until starts to soften.
- Add carrots, followed by green onions, snap peas and broccoli cooking until desired tenderness.
- Add tangerine pieces to sauce, tossing to coat.
- Add chicken back in.
- Add sauce to pan and toss to coat.
- Fold in Soba noodles.
- Serve over rice.