SWEET FIRE GRILLED PORK CHOPS with PARSLEYED RED POTATOES
4 bone in 3/4 inch pork chops
2 tablespoons Avocado oil
1/3 cup Frank's Sweet Chili Sauce
1/3 cup tangerine juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup honey
sea salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
small red potatoes, washed and halved
- Arrange pork chops flat in a baking dish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together the oil, Frank's, juice, garlic and honey.
- Pour over pork chops and turn to coat.
- Cover chops and refrigerate (4-8), turning every 30 minutes.
- Toss Potatoes with Avocado oil and parsley.
- Arrange in baking dish.
- Generously salt and pepper.
- Roast until fork tender.
- Prepare grill to medium high heat.
- Place chops on grill and close lid.
- Turn once, grilling both sides 4-5 minutes each until internal temperature is 145-160 degrees.
- During last 2 minutes coat each side with honey.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes.