1/4 cup extra fine sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Sift together and set aside.
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup unsalted butter, sliced
1 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon PURE vanilla extract
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 package Kraft caramel bites
1/2-3/4 cup golden raisins
coarse sea salt
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Melt butter slices over medium high heat until browned with a nutty aroma, whisking continuously to prevent burning. Let cool to room temperature.
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Add in egg, egg yolk, vanilla and sour cream and blend until smooth.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture until well incorporated.
- Form the dough into a ball and cover with saran.
- CHILL OVERNIGHT!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a silicone baking sheet or parchment paper inside baking pan.
- Roll about 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball. *
- Flatten ball into a 2-3 inch circle. Place 3-4 caramel bites and 3-4 golden raisins inside and wrap dough around to form a ball again.
- Roll ball in cinnamon sugar and place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Sprinkle lightly with coarse sea salt.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on pan 2 minutes and then transfer to cooling rack until completely cooled.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!