2 pounds OreIda frozen diced hash brown potatoes
1 can cream of celery soup
2 + cups diced ham
1 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 bunch green onions, finely diced
2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese ( I use a combo of medium, sharp and Skellig Sweet)
1 cup crushed potato chips
- Preheat 350 degrees.
- Spray large flat baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together soup, sour cream and seasonings until smooth.
- Fold in the ham and green onions.
- Fold in 2 cups of the cheese.
- Fold in hash browns.
- Spread into prepared baking dish.*
- Bake until top is slightly golden , about 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with last cup of cheese and potato chips and bake additional 10 minutes.
Great for brunches and large groups.
*We like a firmer casserole so I use a flatter baking dish to spread out the mixture.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!